Monday, November 29, 2010

VONFROST MUSIC BLOG IS DEAD!

It looks like some folks didn't like my blog and filed multiple complaints about my blog?



No warning what do ever, I delete every post they asked me to. My vonfrost blog has been deleted tonight, and this sucks!
If you have a hub on DC+ let me know, or you will find me back on rockbox & soul seek. Fuck off blogs....ha,ha Na....you will see a lot more of my posts here on Rens blog. Thanks for the support i had over the years from you guys, I had a ton of hits on vonfrost music blog. I may also delete both of my punk & industrial blogs this week.

"We'd like to inform you that we've received another complaint regarding your blog (http://vonfrost13.blogspot.com/). Upon review of your account, we've noted that your blog has repeatedly violated Blogger's Terms of Service (http://www.blogger.com/terms.g). Given that we've provided you with several warnings of these violations and advised you of our policy towards repeat infringers, we've been forced to remove your blog."

6 comments:

  1. Dear fröst,This F ucking stinks like a rotting C- unt man, I mean your blog being taken down?!
    Can you not copy the blog & go on under another name? dc+,rockbox,soulseek?never heard of.. Your blog is one of the few good metal blogs around, with the best in every genre,and without the huge pile of boring black,average neo-thrash and mediocre deathmetal. and imo very good for the undergröund, exploring new bands and stuff. you'll be missed by many!
    Anyway,Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sucks big time mate :(. why don't you copy the blog?? please let us know :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use the blogs at Wordpress.com, they never delete anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, switch to Wordpress if blogspot is giving you shit! What the fuck were these "complaints" about? Did they even say what before they banned you? Don't let it get you down. \m/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, whn i see your blog i found many new information about industries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete